Thursday 2 December 2010

Snigitha says that rumours are publicity

Snigitha says that rumours are publicity

Snigitha says that rumours are publicity
Snigitha has appear to Chennai for the absolution of the blur Nandhalala. Back asked how that she is acting in Mysskin’s films alone, she said,” It happened on its own. There are so abounding heroines actuality who accept accomplished to the top in a distinct film.

I accept announced to some of them. But I got to the top abode by acting in a distinct song. I never came actuality assured annihilation .Mysskin aboriginal told me the adventure of Nandhalala and I took the flight from Indore and came here.

But to some affidavit the cutting of this blur got postponed. At that point of time, he fabricated me ball for the song Kannale Kuthathe. That abode became so gala. I myself never accepted that I can ball this well. Mysskin was amenable for this.

I accept so blessed back my Chennai accompany told me that one of the acumen for the success of Anjathey was this song also. Then Nandhalala has amorphous and now it has been released. It is such a admirable and attenuate story. Now I will try to become a arch extra in Chennai.

About the rumours bond me with Mysskin, my accompany told me that is additionally one affectionate of publicity. So I kept quiet. Even now additionally there are so abounding rumours. I accept apprehend some of these and I accept laughed. Publicity is important for those who are in cinema. Because of this I demand added rumors please.”

No comments:

Post a Comment