Thursday 2 December 2010

Jai says to see his films without any expectations

Jai says to see his films after any expectations

Jai says his films without any expectations
Jai while speaking to the admirers said that all should see his films after any expectations. Actor Jai had been to Kovai and he appeared to the admirers in the theatre at Pollachi area Kanimozhi is actuality screened.

Director Sripathy Rangasamy and extra Sona additionally appeared afore the audience. Jai while speaking to the admirers said,” Kanimozhi is my 8th film. The adventure of this blur is pragmatic.

You should not see this blur with bartering expectations. You should see the blur after any expectations. All are cogent the films like Chennai 28, Nadodigal and Goa which I accept acted with my accompany accept done well. But they additionally acknowledgment that the films that I accept acted abandoned accept not done able-bodied at the box office.

The films which I accept acted as hero are actual less. In future, I will be acting in films that will accept acceptable story. I accept not acted in bartering films like Vijay and Jeeva. I will be acting in a blur that is to be directed by A R Murugadoss. I am additionally accessible to allotment the awning with added heroes like Vijay if the adventure is good.”

No comments:

Post a Comment